- Corporation of Norfolk County Nurses: Unable to reach agreement now on strike
- Scott McCloud’s worthy TED Talk- Science in Art: Variantology in Comics
- Autoemotion- at Holy Trinity High School
- The Buzz On Espresso: Grounds for Flavour
- Norfolk County- Failure to clear snow from sidewalks can lead to fines
Print All Over Me is a creative community of people turning virtual ideas into real world objects. Every three months, we release a series of silhouettes like t-shirts, backpacks, jockstraps, etc. As a designer, you can upload your own artwork to each silhouette and then offer your design for sale. Even “captcha” designs like in our collab below with EXONEMO.
Every piece on PAOM is custom made. We print the fabric first and then cut and sew. We believe that by taking fashion slowly we can: a. offer high quality items; b. produce in an environmentally sustainable way; c. (and most importantly) offer our studio employees a living wage and health benefits.
Our office and collab studio is based in New York at New Inc. – the New Museum’s incubator. Our main production studio is outside Shanghai and we have a satellite studio in Georgia, outside Savannah.
Was Cheap Trick guitarist Rick Nielsen an early captcha-clothing pioneer?