- 3 Day Sly Stallone Movie Memorabilia Auction *ended
- Ont. Liberals Pledge To End Great Lakes Runoff – Improve Beaches
- McGuinty Lib’s:Time to freeze public sector Management pay & cap Executive compensation
- Ontario innovates with online driver’s licence renewals
- Yoga Legend Aadil Palkhivala Offers 7 Ways To Make Morning Time Your Favorite
Take mobile phones for example, in the past 15 years they have evolved from contraptions you could make calls from to devices that do so much more. Now they can help you organise your social life, banking, food diary – your entire existence!
With tablets being commonly used in schools, and the fact that ICT is a relatively new subject, technology is changing the way students are being taught.
In this piece, we’ll provide a comprehensive guide of how technology will shape the future of education and what students will be studying and using in years to come.
From making use of 3D printers, to using virtual reality as part of an immersive learning experience, the possibilities are endless!
So what are you waiting for? Take that first step to get ahead in the future by having a sneak peek in this infographic from our friends at educationcity.com.