- Ontario intro’s new 3 part plan to spur growth, create jobs and strengthen public
- PC’s Must Withdraw “Foreign Company” Comments: Candidate Crone
- Historic Canadian Submarines Currently in Grand River
- Rural Landowners In Mapleton May Apply For Tree Planting Grants
- Economic Aspects Of Globalization In The Past Material World
Living in a rural location has its perks. It’s peaceful, it’s quiet, and you’re out the way of all that city centre pollution. Bliss. However, when it comes to keeping up with technology, it can become a bit of a broadband nightmare.
In this piece, we’ll be delving into the struggles that people living in rural communities are facing and find out what is being done by the government and other people in the rural communities to help get these affected areas better connected in the 21st century.
For example, we’ll be showing you via the infographic below just why rural communities have such a poor internet connection and what one MBE industry leader is doing to help. We’ll discover the future of deliveries to rural areas, take a look at a trust that is installing defibrillators in phone boxes and much more.