- Grand River Conservation Authority says less chance of Spring flooding
- Day Marks Another Anniversary Of JFK Assassination
- Holiday Tipping: Who Do I Tip And How Much?
- First “Party Star”, Socialite Dorothy Taylor’s Beverly Hills Mansion For Sale
- Laurel Broten Minister of Education “Full-day kindergarten is an investment in our future”
For children, divorce can be an extremely upsetting and stressful time. Their world changes and it’s confusing. They may feel uncertain, scared, angry, hurt and depressed. As a parent, you can make the process less stressful for your children by being aware of ways to make the process less unsettling for them.
Your understanding, patience and reassurance can help greatly in your child’s adjustment. The infographic below via our friends at Browell Smith & Co Solicitors shows ways for you to reduce your child’s pain by making their well-being the most important part of the transition.