- For Starters 2017 Kicked Off With Significant Gasoline Price Hikes At Ontario Pumps
- 29 Years Young And On A Quest To Learn To Play The Guitar
- ThermaCELL anti-mosquito Lanterns are effective and fashionable
- Alten’s book VOSTOK- Was President Obama warned against UFO Investigation?
- Choice Music Festivals around Ontario- please feel welcome to add your fave
For children, divorce can be an extremely upsetting and stressful time. Their world changes and it’s confusing. They may feel uncertain, scared, angry, hurt and depressed. As a parent, you can make the process less stressful for your children by being aware of ways to make the process less unsettling for them.
Your understanding, patience and reassurance can help greatly in your child’s adjustment. The infographic below via our friends at Browell Smith & Co Solicitors shows ways for you to reduce your child’s pain by making their well-being the most important part of the transition.