- Toei Animation Simulcast Brings Back Dragon Ball With World & Japan Linkup
- Reader Letter To The Silo Regarding Motion 103 And Hamilton Protest Rally
- Change Your Life And Connect To Higher Realms
- Burning Kiln Winery Launch – Dazzling Success
- New Fashion Via Global Electronic Commerce Platform AliExpress
For children, divorce can be an extremely upsetting and stressful time. Their world changes and it’s confusing. They may feel uncertain, scared, angry, hurt and depressed. As a parent, you can make the process less stressful for your children by being aware of ways to make the process less unsettling for them.
Your understanding, patience and reassurance can help greatly in your child’s adjustment. The infographic below via our friends at Browell Smith & Co Solicitors shows ways for you to reduce your child’s pain by making their well-being the most important part of the transition.