- Ontario Lib’s move to ‘shut down’ unlicensed Child Care- will present Bill
- Rrroooaarr- How to Embrace Your Inner ‘Cougar’
- Winter Tree Identification
- The FlyKly Wheel turns ordinary bicycles into 21st Century Smart Bikes
- Ontario Liberals To Extend Loan Payment Grace Period To Non-Profit Working Grads
For children, divorce can be an extremely upsetting and stressful time. Their world changes and it’s confusing. They may feel uncertain, scared, angry, hurt and depressed. As a parent, you can make the process less stressful for your children by being aware of ways to make the process less unsettling for them.
Your understanding, patience and reassurance can help greatly in your child’s adjustment. The infographic below via our friends at Browell Smith & Co Solicitors shows ways for you to reduce your child’s pain by making their well-being the most important part of the transition.