- Planting A Native Ontario Tree? Use The “Tree Atlas”
- New Norfolk Theatre company presents with David French’s allegorical Salt-Water Moon
- Mike’s No Frills of Port Dover donates $522 to local Skating Club
- Excess intake of human waste cause of Port Rowan waste treatment facility odour
- I’ve quit smoking…again
Here’s a fun wearable Infographic from our friends at igotcrazy.com. Do you agree with their projections of use?
• By 2019, more than 33% of U.S. adult population is expected to be using the wearable tech?
• According to a survey wearable technologies such as fitness trackers, smart watches and GPS tracking devices are expected to be the No. 1 fitness trend in 2016.
• Wearable devices could possibly be a way for companies to better understand their team.