- Ontario Strengthening protections for Marine Mammals including Size of pools
- Places To Pick Provincial White Trillium In Ontario
- Burning Kiln Winery Launch – Dazzling Success
- The Silo & QR Codes – Cool Partnership Since August 2010
- MPP Barrett to design ‘action plan’ Private Members bill to tackle Transmitted Diseases
Here’s a fun wearable Infographic from our friends at igotcrazy.com. Do you agree with their projections of use?
• By 2019, more than 33% of U.S. adult population is expected to be using the wearable tech?
• According to a survey wearable technologies such as fitness trackers, smart watches and GPS tracking devices are expected to be the No. 1 fitness trend in 2016.
• Wearable devices could possibly be a way for companies to better understand their team.