- Ontario Green Party: ON must reign in deficit spending
- Neurosurgeon recommends Building Muscle as best protection against Aging
- Official Ontario Opposition propose closing costly Community Care Access Centres
- Provincial Premiers open 2013 Council of the Federation: look at Canada Job Grant impact
- MPP Barrett- McGuinty continues to allow…unelected bureaucrats decide on wind towers
Here’s a fun wearable Infographic from our friends at igotcrazy.com. Do you agree with their projections of use?
• By 2019, more than 33% of U.S. adult population is expected to be using the wearable tech?
• According to a survey wearable technologies such as fitness trackers, smart watches and GPS tracking devices are expected to be the No. 1 fitness trend in 2016.
• Wearable devices could possibly be a way for companies to better understand their team.