- Waterford Agricultural Museum ran sold-out Christmas Truce 1914 play
- Ont. Liberals Pledge Seniors’ Property Tax Deferral
- Ontario’s Driftwood Theatre embarks on new journey for its 19th season
- Caledonia and Dunnville elementary schools have “Freedom Runners” clubs
- America Meditating Radio Show launches “Meditate the Vote – Real Conversation”
Here’s a fun wearable Infographic from our friends at igotcrazy.com. Do you agree with their projections of use?
• By 2019, more than 33% of U.S. adult population is expected to be using the wearable tech?
• According to a survey wearable technologies such as fitness trackers, smart watches and GPS tracking devices are expected to be the No. 1 fitness trend in 2016.
• Wearable devices could possibly be a way for companies to better understand their team.