- Grand Erie Schoolboard: “Extremely disappointed in Elementary Teachers executive”
- United Way of Haldimand-Norfolk seeking Board of Director positions
- Greens call for ban on logging in Algonquin Provincial Park- over 65% open to logging
- Silo Local Musician Spotlight: The Pure Story of Simcoe, ON Rapper B-Flix
- Ont. Premier Office: +8 Week Leave To Protect Family Caregiver Jobs
Here’s a fun wearable Infographic from our friends at igotcrazy.com. Do you agree with their projections of use?
• By 2019, more than 33% of U.S. adult population is expected to be using the wearable tech?
• According to a survey wearable technologies such as fitness trackers, smart watches and GPS tracking devices are expected to be the No. 1 fitness trend in 2016.
• Wearable devices could possibly be a way for companies to better understand their team.