- Ontario Greens call on MPP’s to vote against Tory private member Subway Bill
- Silo Sci-Tech: Portable, Motion activated Camera for Home Security
- Earthly Connections at Woodland Cultural Centre part of Planet Indigenus
- Heritage Auction offering Renoir’s personal effects and sculpture
- Rural Ontario taking the brunt of provincial program cuts
Adam Jacob sent in this tell-all graphic that is pretty shocking. If these statistics are true then ‘it’s clear the small food producer is an endangered species. Unless of course, they start supplying the big chain corporate grocery store chains. And that will likely spell the end of family farm gate-retail…and that will spell the end of the family farm. It is so important to support local farm to table initiatives and preserve food that is not only grown for profit, but grown for quality and healthy consumption.
To learn more about the consolidation of (North) American food and the implications for Ontarians, visit Silo Direct Link to Frugaldad.com