- Does Your Face Reveal Your True Feelings? Physician Shares 3 Ways It Can Lie
- April happenings at Port Rowan, Ontario Backus Heritage and Conservation Area
- Official Ontario Opposition propose closing costly Community Care Access Centres
- Florida “Porsche Tower” Condos Will Allow Owners To Take Cars Up In Elevator
- Poltergeist 1982 ★★★★★ Watched Again In 70MM In Hollywood
Adam Jacob sent in this tell-all graphic that is pretty shocking. If these statistics are true then ‘it’s clear the small food producer is an endangered species. Unless of course, they start supplying the big chain corporate grocery store chains. And that will likely spell the end of family farm gate-retail…and that will spell the end of the family farm. It is so important to support local farm to table initiatives and preserve food that is not only grown for profit, but grown for quality and healthy consumption.
To learn more about the consolidation of (North) American food and the implications for Ontarians, visit Silo Direct Link to Frugaldad.com