- January Thaw Comes One Month Later
- Ontario gov’t wants to introduce innovative Financial Accountability Officer
- Ontario’s Fertility Program Marks One Year Anniversary
- Ed Sullivan’s ‘Caravan of Stars’ coming in support of Haldimand’s first CT scanner
- Here’s a few reasons why one of the prettiest villages in Ontario is Elora.
SCOTTeVEST (SeV) – an innovative clothing brand for men and women that lets you carry and use all of your gadgets and daily essentials. SeV’s functional fashion enables wearers to live, work and play in a more organized and hands-free way. With up to 42 cleverly designed pockets in a single garment, SeV apparel guarantees that you never have to worry dropping a phone, losing track of personal items or lugging around an unwanted bulky bag again.
In addition to pockets, SCOTTeVEST clothing has tons of useful features, including the patented PAN (personal area network), RFID-blocking pockets, iPad pockets, clear-touch pockets, ID pockets, key holders, eyeglass chamois, Teflon fabric protector, no bulge pocket technology and much more.
Imagine Giorgio Armani and Bill Gates stranded on a desert island, and you’ll have a good idea of what SCOTTeVEST offers. SeV vests, coats, jackets, shirts and hoodies are the perfect gift for your marathon-training friend, a boss who is constantly traveling, on-the-go parents and grandparents or the outdoorsy significant other in your life. Scott Jordan CEO and Founder SCOTTeVEST