- Haldimand County Museum & Archives presents “Edwardian Era” January-April
- Fighting stress with Shinrin-yoku “Forest bathing”
- Hand-Crafted 1964 GI Joe Prototype leads ‘most important Joe Figures’ auction
- Barrett: Government Turning Blind Eye To Illegal Tobacco Again
- ‘Finishing up at Queen’s Park and reflecting’ Haldimand-Norfolk MPP Barrett
WORKING NOT WORKING is an obsessively curated network of the world’s best creative talent. With so many incredible artists in their arsenal, it seemed obvious that PAOM (PRINT ALL OVER ME) and WNW should create a collection!
Eight amazing illustrators and designers from around the world were chosen to be a part of the first WNW X PAOM collection. They are Tatiana Arocha, Laura Callaghan, Annu Kilpeläinen, Uli Knoezer, David McLeod, Karan Singh, Brian Vu and Shawna X.
On Thursday, November 12th we hosted a party at Rivington Design House in NYC.