- ‘No Money in Breastfeeding’ So why do we Celebrate World Breastfeeding Week?
- Statement by Sandra Yeung Racco on Elections Ontario reversing her victory
- Cycle now in Ontario to ‘Smell the Leaves, Feel the Wind and Listen to the Hum of your Tires’
- January Thaw Comes One Month Later
- How To Transform Port Dover Silver Lake From Polluted To Promising
WORKING NOT WORKING is an obsessively curated network of the world’s best creative talent. With so many incredible artists in their arsenal, it seemed obvious that PAOM (PRINT ALL OVER ME) and WNW should create a collection!
Eight amazing illustrators and designers from around the world were chosen to be a part of the first WNW X PAOM collection. They are Tatiana Arocha, Laura Callaghan, Annu Kilpeläinen, Uli Knoezer, David McLeod, Karan Singh, Brian Vu and Shawna X.
On Thursday, November 12th we hosted a party at Rivington Design House in NYC.