- MPP Barrett to design ‘action plan’ Private Members bill to tackle Transmitted Diseases
- Enjoy Poetry and Prose readings at Wilsonville Organics during Field of Mice Event
- Hal-Nor Lib Candidate Greg Crone – Better Roads Lead To More Jobs
- ArtyA Lion’s Head Timepiece Combines Classical Engraving with Sculptured Figures
- Grand Erie school bd- Welcoming Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender families
WORKING NOT WORKING is an obsessively curated network of the world’s best creative talent. With so many incredible artists in their arsenal, it seemed obvious that PAOM (PRINT ALL OVER ME) and WNW should create a collection!
Eight amazing illustrators and designers from around the world were chosen to be a part of the first WNW X PAOM collection. They are Tatiana Arocha, Laura Callaghan, Annu Kilpeläinen, Uli Knoezer, David McLeod, Karan Singh, Brian Vu and Shawna X.
On Thursday, November 12th we hosted a party at Rivington Design House in NYC.