- Cutting Through the Madness of Menopause
- New Book Is Inventors Guide To Open Source Arduino Microcontroller
- Healing Ability Tops Most Wanted Superpower Poll By Ranker
- Ontario Green Party: ON must reign in deficit spending
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett calling for ” cooling off ” on door-to-door water heater sales
WORKING NOT WORKING is an obsessively curated network of the world’s best creative talent. With so many incredible artists in their arsenal, it seemed obvious that PAOM (PRINT ALL OVER ME) and WNW should create a collection!
Eight amazing illustrators and designers from around the world were chosen to be a part of the first WNW X PAOM collection. They are Tatiana Arocha, Laura Callaghan, Annu Kilpeläinen, Uli Knoezer, David McLeod, Karan Singh, Brian Vu and Shawna X.
On Thursday, November 12th we hosted a party at Rivington Design House in NYC.