- Catacoustic Enchantment: The Romantic Conception of Reverberation
- Ontario Green Party on 33rd Toronto Pride celebration: [Province] teeming with diversity
- Mayors Coalition Letter to Norfolk Mayor Travale: Blinding OPP salary arbitration is debilitating.
- Canada Reassessing Glyphosate aka “Roundup” Herbicide Linked To Cancer
- Haldimand County acknowledges support of Federal Gas Tax Fund for infrastructure upgrades
Working abroad is an exciting and appealing prospect, but for the medical field there are differences that are worth considering.
This infographic compares the top 5 countries in which to be a Doctor and looks at the cost of living as well as the quality of life to be found there.
It’s important to make a well-informed decision if you choose to work in another country and this infographic is a fun and helpful place to start. *quoted funds are in US dollars.
Brought to you by our friends at Gap Medics, the world’s leading provider of hospital work experience placements for school and university students.