- Watch LIVE- private business Orbital Science’s Cygnus spacecraft ventures to Space Station
- Haldimand County Land Ambulance passes unannounced inspection by Ministry of Health with flying colours.
- 10 Life Lessons Everyone Can Learn from Olympic Athletes
- Time to switch gears- Norfolk asks for input on new Strategic Plan
- McGuinty Tells Cambridge Crowd: Liberal Party Supports Ont. Entertainment
Working abroad is an exciting and appealing prospect, but for the medical field there are differences that are worth considering.
This infographic compares the top 5 countries in which to be a Doctor and looks at the cost of living as well as the quality of life to be found there.
It’s important to make a well-informed decision if you choose to work in another country and this infographic is a fun and helpful place to start. *quoted funds are in US dollars.
Brought to you by our friends at Gap Medics, the world’s leading provider of hospital work experience placements for school and university students.