- Letter to the Silo: CBC Marketplace criticized and sensationalized the veterinary profession
- Ultra Premium Champagne To Ring In The New Year
- A Second Look At Ontario Bill83 AKA SLAPP
- Fighting stress with Shinrin-yoku “Forest bathing”
- Purifiers Combat the Dangers of Methane and Additives found in Natural Gas
Working abroad is an exciting and appealing prospect, but for the medical field there are differences that are worth considering.
This infographic compares the top 5 countries in which to be a Doctor and looks at the cost of living as well as the quality of life to be found there.
It’s important to make a well-informed decision if you choose to work in another country and this infographic is a fun and helpful place to start. *quoted funds are in US dollars.
Brought to you by our friends at Gap Medics, the world’s leading provider of hospital work experience placements for school and university students.