- Hot Ontario temperatures but wind supplied only 0.01% of needs, propped up by US coal
- MPP Barrett: Ontario Libs And Candidates Refusing To Enforce School Strike Law
- Another Example Of A Tax On A Tax For Ontario
- All levels of gov’t endorse new ‘water quality plan’ for Grand River Watershed
- Finally, A Toronto Beer Festival On May Two Four Long Weekend
Working abroad is an exciting and appealing prospect, but for the medical field there are differences that are worth considering. This infographic compares the top 5 countries in which to be a Doctor and looks at the cost of living as well as the quality of life to be found there.
It’s important to make a well-informed decision if you choose to work in another country and this infographic is a fun and helpful place to start. *quoted funds are in US dollars.
Brought to you by our friends at Gap Medics, the world’s leading provider of hospital work experience placements for school and university students.