- Statement by Sandra Yeung Racco on Elections Ontario reversing her victory
- Ont Liberals: Hudak’s “Unchained” Chain Gangs Will Be Dangerous
- Grand River Conservation Authority presents Grand Actions: Stories about bowstring bridges, saving native seed, ancient rocks
- Gadget Autopsy- Smartphone versus Smartwatch
- Ontario Greens Push To Ban Political Donations For Counties And Province
With the imminent arrival of Autonomous Vehicles, many people have started worrying about the safety of this new technology, especially when an issue arises to do with choice. In this piece, we’ll delve into the issue of the “Trolley Problem” and how AVs will deal with this and whether all manufacturers have the same stance.
Infographic courtesy of our friends at selectcarleasing.co.uk
Supplemental- Silo archives, Fall 2015: Ontario became the first province to test AV’s on Canada’s roads.