- Ontario Green Party still championing merging of public and Catholic school boards
- Y2Kameron seeking Kickstarter support for “90s” Indy film production
- The Silo & QR Codes – Cool Partnership Since August 2010
- London Based Surveyors Work At Harbour Museum – Lift Bridge
- Free app keeps track of Food ‘best before’ dates+ Save money + help environment
With the imminent arrival of Autonomous Vehicles, many people have started worrying about the safety of this new technology, especially when an issue arises to do with choice. In this piece, we’ll delve into the issue of the “Trolley Problem” and how AVs will deal with this and whether all manufacturers have the same stance.
Infographic courtesy of our friends at selectcarleasing.co.uk
Supplemental- Silo archives, Fall 2015: Ontario became the first province to test AV’s on Canada’s roads.