- REDKEN products work at home or on the runway- here’s a few tips from the pro’s
- Haldimand/Norfolk connected to the sinking of the RMS Titanic
- Angels in Starships- Lights all over the world
- Rad News- skater and park consultant Kanten Russell has first set of Dunnville meetings
- Silo Book Spotlight- A Practical Guide to Emotional Intelligence
Featured Designer Brian Swift used PAOM to print fabric for his latest collection inspired by the Technological Singularity: a theoretical time in which human consciousness and Artificial Intelligence merge and become a new, unrecognizable species.
Brian collaborated with a machine learning algorithm to imbibe his photographs with a psychedelic quality. These computer generated compositions were then printed onto fabric and used throughout his latest collection.
For more work check out Brian’s site brianswift.com