- Ontario gov’t intro’s Local Food Bill- will legislated uses weaken consumer choice?
- Pharmacists can now give Flu shots, renew prescriptions
- Community organizer gives insight into empowering people
- Green Party of Ontario urges for indie review of provinces Nuclear costs
- Improper Tiling Will Wreak Havoc On Home Value And Your Health
Featured Designer Brian Swift used PAOM to print fabric for his latest collection inspired by the Technological Singularity: a theoretical time in which human consciousness and Artificial Intelligence merge and become a new, unrecognizable species.
Brian collaborated with a machine learning algorithm to imbibe his photographs with a psychedelic quality. These computer generated compositions were then printed onto fabric and used throughout his latest collection.
For more work check out Brian’s site brianswift.com