- Five Summer Road Trips – Station Wagon Optional
- 4 Year Mentorship Dream Program At Dunnville Secondary School
- Toronto Composer Nick Storring sends listener on a journey with “Gardens”
- Halidmand County Museum and Archives presents 1812 Regency fashion workshop
- Celebrity Homes: Andy Warhol Home Sells $50 Million USD
Featured Designer Brian Swift used PAOM to print fabric for his latest collection inspired by the Technological Singularity: a theoretical time in which human consciousness and Artificial Intelligence merge and become a new, unrecognizable species.
Brian collaborated with a machine learning algorithm to imbibe his photographs with a psychedelic quality. These computer generated compositions were then printed onto fabric and used throughout his latest collection.
For more work check out Brian’s site brianswift.com