- World War One Trenches Crisscrossed The Western Front One Hundred Years Ago
- Read Here- Putin “Bilateralism” Christmas Letter To Trump
- Ontario’s Energy Minister has no explanations for Samsung payments: MPP Barrett
- Canuck Book Reviews- Irma Voth
- BenQ Gaming Monitors revolutionized Boston’s PAX East 2014
Featured Designer Brian Swift used PAOM to print fabric for his latest collection inspired by the Technological Singularity: a theoretical time in which human consciousness and Artificial Intelligence merge and become a new, unrecognizable species.
Brian collaborated with a machine learning algorithm to imbibe his photographs with a psychedelic quality. These computer generated compositions were then printed onto fabric and used throughout his latest collection.
For more work check out Brian’s site brianswift.com