- Creators Of World’s Most Played Mobile Sports Game Introduce Spellsouls Combat
- George reflects on discovering the many cultural charms of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Economic Aspects Of Globalization In The Past Material World
- Ontario’s speech from the Throne passes- Libs move forward
- The tale of the Trojan Chicken and the Trojan Bunny
Featured Designer Brian Swift used PAOM to print fabric for his latest collection inspired by the Technological Singularity: a theoretical time in which human consciousness and Artificial Intelligence merge and become a new, unrecognizable species.
Brian collaborated with a machine learning algorithm to imbibe his photographs with a psychedelic quality. These computer generated compositions were then printed onto fabric and used throughout his latest collection.
For more work check out Brian’s site brianswift.com