- $4,200 raised in 2$coin drive for Haldimand County’s first CT scanner
- “Misner Dam zombies don’t like common sense medicine”
- Haldimand Mayor Hewitt: Most Caledonians are not celebrating anniversary of Douglas Creek Estates
- Another $1,000,000+ Movie Poster auction #hot #collectibles
- Daniel Johnston and the Dead Dog’s Eyeball by Matthew Ryan Smith
Featured Designer Brian Swift used PAOM to print fabric for his latest collection inspired by the Technological Singularity: a theoretical time in which human consciousness and Artificial Intelligence merge and become a new, unrecognizable species.
Brian collaborated with a machine learning algorithm to imbibe his photographs with a psychedelic quality. These computer generated compositions were then printed onto fabric and used throughout his latest collection.
For more work check out Brian’s site brianswift.com