- April happenings at Port Rowan, Ontario Backus Heritage and Conservation Area
- These names are most popular for newborn Ontario girls and boys
- Small town doctor celebrates 100th birthday – coincides with Olympic closing ceremony #win
- All action/no talk: Peel takes part in global Startup Weekend to aid entrepreneurs
- LIVE Webstream Soyuz rocket launch
It has been estimated that as much as 70 percent of all marine litter will end up on the seabed. Marine debris comes from many land and ocean sources.
Marine debris comes from many land and ocean sources. Yet few of us understand that our trash can travel over land, down streams, rivers and storm drains to the ocean. That’s why Project AWARE is collecting marine debris data from divers. We’re painting a clear picture of the underwater trash that threatens ocean life and building a case against ocean trash for all to see. – See more at: http://visual.ly/project-aware-ugly-journey-our-trash?