- 63 Ontario Athletes made up big part of Canadian Winter Olympic Team
- Silo Review- ‘A Congr’ss’ album by Yellow Salamand’r 4 Is More Than Soundscape
- Green’s ask Ontario government to implement Streets Act for cycling safety
- Damn Cloud Critters! 47 days without precious rain
- Mycotoxin Free Bulletproof Coffee For Biohacking
It has been estimated that as much as 70 percent of all marine litter will end up on the seabed. Marine debris comes from many land and ocean sources.
Marine debris comes from many land and ocean sources. Yet few of us understand that our trash can travel over land, down streams, rivers and storm drains to the ocean. That’s why Project AWARE is collecting marine debris data from divers. We’re painting a clear picture of the underwater trash that threatens ocean life and building a case against ocean trash for all to see. – See more at: http://visual.ly/project-aware-ugly-journey-our-trash?