- Empty words in the Throne Speech fail to address Ontario’s job crisis
- So what do we do when the money runs out?
- Labour Day from the picketline: Breyers employees strike over massive salary reductions
- New site: DirtSearch aims to help you spot male/female gold-diggers and more
- Haldimand Mayor urges patience as area undergoes major road improvements.
It has been estimated that as much as 70 percent of all marine litter will end up on the seabed. Marine debris comes from many land and ocean sources.
Marine debris comes from many land and ocean sources. Yet few of us understand that our trash can travel over land, down streams, rivers and storm drains to the ocean. That’s why Project AWARE is collecting marine debris data from divers. We’re painting a clear picture of the underwater trash that threatens ocean life and building a case against ocean trash for all to see. – See more at: http://visual.ly/project-aware-ugly-journey-our-trash?