- TD Bank now supporting Dunnville Hospital CT Scanner campaign via ‘Walk for Hospital’
- Barrett: Government Turning Blind Eye To Illegal Tobacco Again
- SipaBoards paddleboards include jet propulsion
- Liberal Candidate Crone: Presence Of PC Leader In Hal-Nor Signals PC Party Trouble
- Burning Kiln Winery Launch – Dazzling Success
Original vinyl recordings of popular music provide a rich source of data to supplement other historical research. Vintage recordings and associated liner notes provide details about the chronologic, geographic, biographic, and artistic elements that contribute to an understanding of music, music technology, and popular culture of the time.
Information derived from a study of vinyl music recordings can fortify and supplement their forms of research in popular culture, artists, and music.
[Did you know that many early recordings of the Moog synthesizer went uncredited? The Beatles used a modular Moog synthesizer for featured tracks on their Abbey Road LP]
Click here to read the rest of Thom Holme’s essay on your device.