- MPP Wynne: If elected as Premier, will appoint herself Minister of Agriculture
- 10 year old eco-blogger Hannah Alper joins Jonas Brothers as We Day speakers
- Neal Adams Unveiled Bucky O’Hare Digital Comic At L.A. Comic Con
- Ontario Greens- Lib’s selling off our natural resources at rock bottom prices
- Ontario Takes Historic Action To Raise Minimum Wage To $15 Hour By 2019
If you’ve spent time in rural Southern Ontario you know that there are many unique cultural identifiers. You may have noticed that things move a little slower…except for certain classic cars that continue to amaze with horsepower and style. I sure have, and it is a joy to cross paths with all of the “sweet rides” of Norfolk County.
Jeff’s Gran Torino Sport is, like many classic cars, an icon. This model of car starred in a funky 1970s show (and later a Stiller-Wilson movie) that needed a car with character. A car that would be believable chasing after a pimped out Lincoln or Caddy. And though formulaic in this simple premise of cops + cool car= fun, Starsky and Hutch just wouldn’t be the same were it not for the Gran Tarino.
The Gran Torino succeeded in showing that muscle, style and comfort catches the viewer’s eye, as well as the bad guys. Look for Jeff’s wheels in and around Port Rowan. For the Silo, Jarrod Barker.