- Personal Computer founder and Silo writer Syd Bolton releasing Dragon’s Lair Book
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett’s Column- Past 8 Years Have Been Unkind To Us
- Waterford’s Carly Lindsay: 1 of only 7 Canucks awarded Abbott-Colitis Foundation Scholarship
- We are No longer guaranteed Property Rights, govn’t can provide more help
- Norfolk Power suddenly for sale….but why?
Thinking of getting fit but need a challenge to really motivate you? Or perhaps you just want to test your fitness against some of the toughest challenges the UK has to offer. Then perhaps you’d like to look through this guide to find out what event will suit you best- brought to the Silo by our friends at The Craig Manor Hotel in Bowness, Windemere, England.
The guide below includes some of the UK’s biggest and best endurance races that are open for all to enjoy. There are assault courses that will get you muddy, extreme swims, brutal cycles and runs that make marathons look like a walk in the park.
We’ve added a ‘Brownlee meter’ to try and put just how tough these races are into context, but beware; this is all relative and even the lowest rated events will require lots of training and superior fitness levels.