- Plastic Surgeons See Increase In Injectables Procedure For Under 30 Year Olds
- Grand River Conservation Authority asks public to cut your water use by 10%
- Green’s Schreiner: Lib’s ‘sold out endangered species’ and opposition should be ashamed
- Limoneira, largest US provider of lemons pairs with Canadian based experts to drive business
- Haldimand’s River Arts Festival 15 Days Long!
It’s time to plan your May Two Four Long Weekend – by staying in the city! Building on the success of its perennial sell-out summer event, Toronto’s Festival of Beer is announcing the 3rd Annual Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer. On May 21st and May 22nd beer fans will break out their coziest cottage gear at Sherbourne Common outdoor space, at the foot of Lower Sherbourne Street. Spring Sessions will bring together more than 20 breweries, food vendors, along with all the amenities of a cottage in the city! Plus the first 500 people who purchase tickets for each day will receive a limited edition Spring Sessions snapback hat.