- Planting A Native Ontario Tree? Use The “Tree Atlas”
- Ont Liberals:Time To Renegotiate 10 Year Accord For Seniors’ Needs
- 3rd Concours d’Elégance – Elite Concept Car Event presented by BMW and Airbus
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett Reiterates Plans To Reduce Household Energy Bills
- All action/no talk: Peel takes part in global Startup Weekend to aid entrepreneurs
It’s time to plan your May Two Four Long Weekend – by staying in the city! Building on the success of its perennial sell-out summer event, Toronto’s Festival of Beer is announcing the 3rd Annual Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer. On May 21st and May 22nd beer fans will break out their coziest cottage gear at Sherbourne Common outdoor space, at the foot of Lower Sherbourne Street. Spring Sessions will bring together more than 20 breweries, food vendors, along with all the amenities of a cottage in the city! Plus the first 500 people who purchase tickets for each day will receive a limited edition Spring Sessions snapback hat.