- Planet IndigenUS festival begins- featuring Susan Aglukark
- Green Party- merging public & separate school systems would save Ontario $1,300,000,000 pr year
- International Women Join Forces Through Art
- The Dangers of Kissing and Diet Coke: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know
- Ontario Greens say government failing in climate change driven water protection and conservation
It’s time to plan your May Two Four Long Weekend – by staying in the city! Building on the success of its perennial sell-out summer event, Toronto’s Festival of Beer is announcing the 3rd Annual Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer. On May 21st and May 22nd beer fans will break out their coziest cottage gear at Sherbourne Common outdoor space, at the foot of Lower Sherbourne Street. Spring Sessions will bring together more than 20 breweries, food vendors, along with all the amenities of a cottage in the city! Plus the first 500 people who purchase tickets for each day will receive a limited edition Spring Sessions snapback hat.