- Ontario’s Green Party candidates offer choice for change in upcoming by-elections
- Barrett says new Ontario driver fee hikes discriminate against rural people
- Haldimand Mayor/Council asks MP Finley why they have been overlooked by Fed/Dev Ontario
- Brantford, Ontario Film Festival dedicated to artistic community development
- Nanotechnology Gloves Allow Smart Device Use In Cold Weather
It’s a logistical miracle. Custom containers. Hydraulic platforms. Modified cargo jet airliners and much, much more. If you’re a fan of F1 races you may have wondered how your favorite team manages to travel all around the globe in order to make it to the circuit safely on time. Some teams save money by using cargo ships and traveling via sea. Sometimes, they are required to complete this entire process from start to finish in only 48 hours!
Take a look at this nifty infographic from our friends at storagecentres.co.uk to learn more and have another level of appreciation for this incredible sport.