- Ontario and Cisco Canada sign 10Yr deal- goal to create 1,700 new jobs for recent grads
- Do’s And Don’ts Of Political Conversations
- Ont. Liberals – Our Province Second Only To California For Foreign Direct Investment
- Wind Turbines or climate change costs. Which do you prefer? (Sorry but you must choose one)
- Grand River Conservation effort targets phragmites- invasive reeds via Roundup
It’s a logistical miracle. Custom containers. Hydraulic platforms. Modified cargo jet airliners and much, much more. If you’re a fan of F1 races you may have wondered how your favorite team manages to travel all around the globe in order to make it to the circuit safely on time. Some teams save money by using cargo ships and traveling via sea. Sometimes, they are required to complete this entire process from start to finish in only 48 hours!
Take a look at this nifty infographic from our friends at storagecentres.co.uk to learn more and have another level of appreciation for this incredible sport.