- Protected: Glenfiddich Residency
- Grand River Conservation Authority Issues Flood Alert
- Top Masonry heritage buildings in K-W include hotel where Lady Gaga dined and slept
- Silo reader sends letter- fighting Norfolk County Council approval of compost facility
- Protest at Marineland, Niagara Falls gains momentum as animal’s Umwelt is questioned.
Celebrate Canada’s 150th Anniversary with this Limited Edition RAYMOND WEIL freelancer timepiece.
This automatic stainless steel collection of 150 numbered units is highlighted by a black dial featuring the patriotic maple leaf. The black ceramic unidirectional bezel features red and white accents, and the caseback is engraved with the Canada150 logo and date. A work of beauty and precision. Recommended. For the Silo, Jarrod Barker.
Retail: $2,150 CAD
for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org