- Dunnville Secondary School embraces the arts
- Western Media fails to show China’s Moon Landing- YouTube fills the gap
- How Cardiovascular disease is connected to inflammation in our bodies
- Liberals: Ontario remains on track to eliminate deficit by 2017-18
- Ontario Greens: Lib’s giving Special Deals to their Friends via Backrooms
Celebrate Canada’s 150th Anniversary with this Limited Edition RAYMOND WEIL freelancer timepiece.
This automatic stainless steel collection of 150 numbered units is highlighted by a black dial featuring the patriotic maple leaf. The black ceramic unidirectional bezel features red and white accents, and the caseback is engraved with the Canada150 logo and date. A work of beauty and precision. Recommended. For the Silo, Jarrod Barker.
Retail: $2,150 CAD
for more information contact: email@example.com