- Ontario Government launching Action plan to transform Ont. Health Care
- Greenbelt Is Not Reason Housing Prices Are High In Greater Toronto Hamilton Area
- It all begins on Saturday- Haldimand’s River Arts Festival- and here’s the main lineup
- Haldimand-Norfolk-Tillsonburg Crime Stoppers Spring Fundraiser a Great Success
- Greens Offer Farmers ALUS Reward Money For Expanded Stewardship
Celebrate Canada’s 150th Anniversary with this Limited Edition RAYMOND WEIL freelancer timepiece.
This automatic stainless steel collection of 150 numbered units is highlighted by a black dial featuring the patriotic maple leaf. The black ceramic unidirectional bezel features red and white accents, and the caseback is engraved with the Canada150 logo and date. A work of beauty and precision. Recommended. For the Silo, Jarrod Barker.
Retail: $2,150 CAD
for more information contact: email@example.com