- Haldimand-Norfolk MPP Barrett, Opposition Critic for Ministry of Social Services on the Drummond Report
- Liberal’s Plan Involves Building Electric Cars In Ontario: Dalton McGuinty
- Past Connections – Ancient Norfolk Arrowheads Made From Ancient Haldimand Stone
- Latest batch of CPF funding- local papers still on “corporate welfare” funded by taxpayers
- STRUTT Wearable Art Show 2014 is the Largest Wearable Art Show in Canada
How can we honestly say that today’s rain and overcast skies influenced our choice for today’s 90’s flashback…umm, urr, we can’t. But this throwback track from R.E.M. rocks. Pack your umbrella for the next few days and if you’ve got room on your ipod (we’re guessing you do, and if you don’t drop us a line explaining why not) , add this song to your playlist. It just might be a cure-all for the turn in the weather. Now where did i put my can of orange Crush?