- February Dingers comic- The unforeseen dangers of ziplining
- Ontario Greens- Inaction on Ombudsman recommendations puts Ontarians ‘at risk’
- Ontario Green Leader Schreiner: “Average daily commute in GTHA is 80 min’s”
- Norfolk’s upcoming Women’s Institution Convention will be more than a tea party!
- Shifting Subtexts- What Is And What Isn’t Art
Its ambient light sensor allows images to be taken up to 30 inches from the door. This battery-powered device features an LCD screen on the inside of the door to display the photos, which stores still shots as well as video on a Micro SD card and includes dates and times of when the sensor was activated. The batteries inside last for 9,000 triggers, and can be powered for a little more than 6 months. The playback feature allows you to view a time-lapsed video with all images with one press of a button.
The MAC 200 can function as a separate security camera for your home. The portable, motion-activated camera can store up to 14 months of images. You can watch over 8 hours of images with a condensed, time-lapsed 1 minute video. There are three capture modes you can choose from: motion-activated, time lapse capturing, and a hybrid mode that includes both. Activity can be set to sense anywhere between 20 feet to 320 feet between the three different modes.