- Local Liberal Candidate Crone Offers Jobs Strategy
- Tiller Institute Scientists Confirm Subtle Energy Found In ‘Secret Anti-Aging Potion’
- Small town doctor celebrates 100th birthday – coincides with Olympic closing ceremony #win
- Haldimand forced to increase taxes due to policing costs- proposed rate below approved limit
- Original Cast And Creator Bring Futurama Comedy Cartoon To Mobile Gaming
Its ambient light sensor allows images to be taken up to 30 inches from the door. This battery-powered device features an LCD screen on the inside of the door to display the photos, which stores still shots as well as video on a Micro SD card and includes dates and times of when the sensor was activated. The batteries inside last for 9,000 triggers, and can be powered for a little more than 6 months. The playback feature allows you to view a time-lapsed video with all images with one press of a button.
The MAC 200 can function as a separate security camera for your home. The portable, motion-activated camera can store up to 14 months of images. You can watch over 8 hours of images with a condensed, time-lapsed 1 minute video. There are three capture modes you can choose from: motion-activated, time lapse capturing, and a hybrid mode that includes both. Activity can be set to sense anywhere between 20 feet to 320 feet between the three different modes.