- Ontario Amethyst winner Meriflor Toneatto explains ‘women-money emotions’
- Want to know what Bills have passed in Queen’s Park? Read on.
- Grand River Conservation Authority: Looking back on the Grand and Impact of War of 1812
- Purifiers Combat the Dangers of Methane and Additives found in Natural Gas
- Newly discovered organism on Int’l Space Station: E.T. or earth ocean plankton?
Man I gotta thank you guys for the recommendation for House of Cards. I am hooked. I am into this shit. This is some of the best long form television that I’ve seen and you know? Long form television is changing the game. This series! I mean shit you’ve got David Fincher and Joel Schumacher directing these television episodes. Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright; holy shit you know? Not to mention all the great people on HBO…I mean, long form television has…..there was a time when film actors wouldn’t dream of condescending to doing television and now long form television is the shit and this House of Cards shit is the shit. It is better than Homeland though I recommend The Newsroom although I don’t think it’s available on Netflix but The Newsroom is a helluva series. Wow.
*this letter to the Silo was transcribed from a reader Skype call we received. Skype us anytime We are: thesiloteam on Skype
Supplemental- Watch House of Cards [Free trial period if you sign up with Facebook] http://www.netflix.com/houseofcards
Long form television now being labeled “art” http://www.popmatters.com/review/176106-how-to-watch-television/