- La Sallette 2 year old fitted with Myolectric Arm courtesy of War Amps
- Dunnville Royal Legion Donates $21,000 to Local Charities
- Ontario Greens: Liberal budget excludes public input on important environmental protections
- Sizzle Or Freeze – What Is Ideal For Seasonal Businesses?
- Game Audio Producers take note- NUGEN’s VisLM now supports 7.1 Surround
Neighbor disputes are fairly common. They can arise for a number of reasons, such as shared land and amenities, repairs, boundaries, noise or parking spaces. How you deal with these could determine how comfortable you feel in your house and your neighborhood. So many times, disputes can escalate unnecessarily and leave both parties stressed, angry and sometimes out of pocket.
In this guide we look at some of the most common neighbor disputes in Britain and give tips on how to handle them and more importantly, how to resolve them peacefully.
Infographic courtesy of our friends at castironradiators4u.co.uk