- Barrett- Hydro customers heavily subsidizing Energy Pensions
- Nanotechnology Gloves Allow Smart Device Use In Cold Weather
- MPP Barrett supporting spring ‘nuisance’ Bear hunt for Ontario
- Farmers can adapt, but cant beat Mother Nature
- Fascinating Book- CANADIAN PACIFIC: Creating A Brand, Building A Nation
Neighbor disputes are fairly common. They can arise for a number of reasons, such as shared land and amenities, repairs, boundaries, noise or parking spaces. How you deal with these could determine how comfortable you feel in your house and your neighborhood. So many times, disputes can escalate unnecessarily and leave both parties stressed, angry and sometimes out of pocket.
In this guide we look at some of the most common neighbor disputes in Britain and give tips on how to handle them and more importantly, how to resolve them peacefully.
Infographic courtesy of our friends at castironradiators4u.co.uk