- Three generous “route sponsors” supporting 6th ann. Ride/Run/Walk for Hospital
- Local Elves Make Christmas Magic
- Overview: Growing & Winery Developments In Ontario’s South Coast
- Brantford,ON Workforce Planning Board will inform Auto repair and maintenance biz’ via February workshop
- Silo local songwriter Spotlight- Rob Lamothe
Who benefits, and how, from the operation of human social hierarchies? This article from Michael W. Diehl looks at social and economic inequality and the need to asses the costs and benefits that accrue to persons of varying status in social hierarchies.
This “behavioral ecology” has historically been concentrated on food selection between classes or statuses. Has ancient competition for food resulted in modern human social and economic equality? Read on by clicking on the blue image below. CP
Supplemental- Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs motivational model