- “Grass Rabbit” artist brings Field of Mice to Norfolk Organic Farm
- Trade Mission to China for Nanjing Deal attracts new Investments and Kitchener jobs
- Grand Erie Schools held anti-Stereotype, anti-Homophobia conference
- Ont. Liberals: Horwath NDP Bill to hike up S/W Ontario auto insurance rates
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett metaphors on the connected differences of Haldimand and Norfolk Counties
With Cars becoming more like smartphones nowadays, we thought we’d take a look at the growing concern of Car hacking, a phenomenon that’s sending chill up motorists’ and manufacturers’ spines across the globe, more efficiently than any air-conditioning unit could ever do.
However, perhaps even more importantly, well tell you what the world’s governing agencies are doing to help eradicate car hacking and what YOU can do to prevent your car from being hacked. For the Silo, Louis S. Dixon and our friends at Select Car Leasing UK.