- MPP Barrett questioning Minister Hoskins on Ontario’s underwhelming “disabled accessibility”
- Portable LED Bluetooth Projector Is Game Changer- Has Short Throw Lens
- Jim’s 1961 Tri-Power Impala Was Excellent Moonshine Runner
- SipaBoards paddleboards include jet propulsion
- Whispering Hearts Horse Rescue- nurturing over 180 lost souls
Have you ever wondered how you’d mine an asteroid? Not many people have. But you may be interested to discover that scientists are actually attempting to achieve this, seemingly impossible, feat. You may even remember reading about an asteroid mining company here at The Silo. That company is still in business.
Why? Well, an asteroid can hold many materials that are considered to be very valuable back here on earth. And, bearing in mind how many asteroids there are, asteroid mining could turn into being a far more “earth-friendly” way to gather resources.
So, check out this infographic from our friends at fuelfighter.co.uk and discover how scientists are planning on mining Asteroids and how much it could cost in US dollars/British pounds to do so.