- Norfolk Mayor: New Signs Will Increase Local Food Consumption
- It’s not up to government to act as investment banker to support ‘some’ businesses
- Big Grants available to farmers in Waterloo Region for water quality improvements
- BenQ adds new Home Theater Colorific Projectors to its high tech line- 4K Yes!
- Canadian Coast Guard Sending Icebreaker To Clear Mouth Of Grand River
Hopefully everyone has seen a hot air balloon in flight, but have you ever wondered when the first one was invented? Or how much hot air is required to get them off the ground? Or where they are stored when they aren’t being used? SpareFoot was wondering the same thing, and the data we came across is quite astonishing. – Infographic for the Silo courtesy of http://blog.sparefoot.com/6942-hot-air-balloons-infographic/ & http://visual.ly
Wow! You made it to the bottom of a pretty long infographic! That’s impressive 🙂 Here’s a little reward: