- Norfolk County ushering in International Year of Family Farming
- Grand River Conservation effort targets phragmites- invasive reeds via Roundup
- Ont Greens: Municipal Bd’s silence citizens, cost tax payers, help rich developers
- Can-Am Lake Erie illegal communications experiment- What’s the frequency Kenneth?
- Langton Skating Club ‘scouted’ via YouTube for mini-Battle of the Blades by CBC
Hopefully everyone has seen a hot air balloon in flight, but have you ever wondered when the first one was invented? Or how much hot air is required to get them off the ground? Or where they are stored when they aren’t being used? SpareFoot was wondering the same thing, and the data we came across is quite astonishing. – Infographic for the Silo courtesy of http://blog.sparefoot.com/6942-hot-air-balloons-infographic/ & http://visual.ly
Wow! You made it to the bottom of a pretty long infographic! That’s impressive 🙂 Here’s a little reward: