- Call For Entries:’Made In Norfolk’ Studio Show &Sale
- re: SixNations/Samsung/Ontario deal- “People…in my riding, are kept in the dark.” Barrett MPP
- Ramifications of Bills C-50,51,52- Canadian Citizen Info available to American Authorities?
- Corporation of Norfolk County Nurses: Unable to reach agreement now on strike
- Children’s Hospital Bass Tourney raised $8,900
Hopefully everyone has seen a hot air balloon in flight, but have you ever wondered when the first one was invented? Or how much hot air is required to get them off the ground? Or where they are stored when they aren’t being used? SpareFoot was wondering the same thing, and the data we came across is quite astonishing. – Infographic for the Silo courtesy of http://blog.sparefoot.com/6942-hot-air-balloons-infographic/ & http://visual.ly
Wow! You made it to the bottom of a pretty long infographic! That’s impressive 🙂 Here’s a little reward: