- Reader Letter frowns on ‘native themed’ Caledonia press conference
- Former Obese Alcoholic and Addict ran Boston Marathon Four times in a row
- New vision offered for Port Dover’s ailing Silver “Lake”
- The Extraordinary Porsche 959 Attracted Extraordinary Customers
- McGuinty Government: All Ontarians Will Have Electronic Health Record by 2015
One of the many ways the Internet is driving the global economy is through digital payments, making it easy for consumers to buy just about anything from anywhere. VisaNet is the largest payment processing network in the world, connecting 2.4 billion credit cards at 36 million locations across 200 countries.