- Older adults make up 14% of Ontario’s population and nearly 1/2 of health care spending
- Do you favour ANOTHER tax on your paycheque?
- Ontario Certifies Six Nation Polytech- First Aboriginal School to Award Languages Degree
- Silo reader sends letter- fighting Norfolk County Council approval of compost facility
- Greens: Tim Hudak’s attack on endangered species is misguided and unnecessary
One of the many ways the Internet is driving the global economy is through digital payments, making it easy for consumers to buy just about anything from anywhere. VisaNet is the largest payment processing network in the world, connecting 2.4 billion credit cards at 36 million locations across 200 countries.