- Ontario Liberals serve up A Budget for a Prosperous and Fair Ontario
- Hudak and Barrett propose integration of Ontario Works and Disability for municipal delivery
- Haldimand County Council Approves 2015 Tax Supported Operating Budget
- GRCA managed reservoir and dam discharges as flood alerts mounted UPDATED July15
- Ella Ballantine & Martin Sheen star in 2016 Anne of Green Gables
Advancing opportunities for local business and enhancing quality of life for our citizens are key goals
Norfolk County is taking an important step in ensuring continued prosperity, sustainable development and competitive positioning. Council and staff will work collaboratively to update the corporate strategic plan that will inform Council decision making and provide direction to staff in terms of future priorities.
Input from residents, community businesses and local stakeholders is a cornerstone to ensuring that the vision, goals and actions in the Corporate Strategic Plan reflect the needs, values and aspirations of all community members. There are a number of ways to participate in this process including an on-line community survey which will be available in March. A direct link to the survey will be available on s website (http://www.norfolkcounty.ca/) or in paper copy at a variety of locations. Community Information Sessions will be scheduled for late Spring to bring together residents and business owners to share priorities and seek local input.
A critical and in-depth review and adjustment to our current strategic plan is key to preparing Norfolk County for a sustainable future.
A draft Corporate Strategic Plan will be made available on the municipal website in early fall, 2014 and will be presented to the new Council in early 2015 for approval.
For more information, contact: Patti Moore, General Manager
519-426-6170 ext. 3120 Please mention The Silo when contacting.