- Simcoe,ON protest: Harper government denies temporary foreign workers a clear path
- CED Selectavision Videodiscs Are Movies On Vinyl Records
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett metaphors on the connected differences of Haldimand and Norfolk Counties
- Apply to be one of Haldimand County’s Election Officials by Aug29
- Premier McGuinty addresses the need to end school bullying and intolerance
If you are tired of old style country music, then Tia is for you. Tia is a singer who weaves a nice flavor of folk, a touch of rock, a sweet influence of east coast folk, coupled with her great story telling lyrics, and then of course, her voice.
Singer songwriter Tia McGraff is a Port Dover born girl who now has a musical following not only in Canada, but also in United States and even abroad in the United Kingdom. After winning the Canadian open Country Singing contest she stepped into the international spotlight on a CBC TV special with Johnny Cash and June Carter.
Soon after, Randy Bachman (BTO), Dan Hill (Celine Dion), Andrew Gold, Mark Slaughter, and a few others, were inviting Tia to write and record with them. She moved to Nashville and teamed up with a cool songwriter, and that union became more than just a song writing duo. Colorado native, Tommy Parham (Lee Greenwood’s “Rocks You Can’t Move, Ashley Judd’s “Come Early Morning”) and Tia married and now happily co-write, produce, perform and tour together.
Besides her FIVE (5) CD’s, Tia has 4 videos, plus over 17 years of main stage festivals and headline concert performances. Tia’s musical career is both respected, and celebrated, by thousands of fans and industry notables. You’ll want a couple of her CD’s, and as the Christmas season approaches, you will definitely want her Christmas CD for your collection.
Supplemental – You can find Tia McGraff – https://www.facebook.com/tiamcgraff