- McGuinty Tells Cambridge Crowd: Liberal Party Supports Ont. Entertainment
- Touchscreen Gloves Designed with Nanotechnology allow Smart Device Use in Cold Weather
- Warhol, Lichtenstein Were Highlights Of 2.9 Million Dollar Modern Art Auction
- Ontario’s Greens ask MPP’s to support dedicated transit funding
- Waterford Agricultural Museum ran sold-out Christmas Truce 1914 play
The sound. The style. The power. The experience. All inimitable….. Introducing you to PORSCHE 959, a new exquisitely-produced book from publishers Delius Klasing.
This fascinating boxed set is a literary monument to the Porsche 959 that is still breathtaking to behold 30 years after its first roll-out.
Readers will be taken through the history of one of the most exceptional vehicles in automotive history. For the Silo, Jarrod Barker.
Book available HERE