- George Bailey’s Worthy Road Trips: Part2 New York State
- MPP Wynne: If elected as Premier, will appoint herself Minister of Agriculture
- Simcoe Currents TIFF film series celebrating success with ‘held over’ screening
- Toby Barrett,MPP: End The Constant Interference In Local Decision Making
- Ontario Government launching Action plan to transform Ont. Health Care
With less than $400,000 left to go in the Dunnville Hospital & Healthcare Foundation’s ‘Back the C.A.T.’ campaign, Bier Brothers Recycling has stepped-up to lend a hand with a Scrap-Metal Fundraiser!
The $1.6 Million campaign, which benefits Haldimand County’s only CT scanner, has seen support pour in over the last two years from a variety of community groups and individuals.
“We’re always looking for new ways to help out our community,” said Aaron Bier, co-owner of Bier Brothers Recycling. “We thought that the Foundation’s Back the C.A.T. campaign was the perfect outlet for the proceeds from this fundraiser.”
Items can be dropped off inside the enclosed compound located at 6961 Highway #3 in Canfield. Further details of the Scrap-Metal Fundraiser can be found online at www.bierbrothers.ca.
For more information on how you can support the ‘Back the C.A.T.’ campaign, visit www.dhhf.ca or call 905-774-2529. Please mention The Silo when contacting. SR