- New App Demystifies Coding For Kids
- Syd Bolton of Brantford,ON Computer Museum tweets with a Vic-20 and shares videogame collection
- Balanced Budget For Ontario Celebrated By Brant MPP Levac
- Ontario Girls Camp Stands Apart Via Social Action And Self Esteem
- Smarten up- learn local lore at Haldimand County Museum & Archives – this time around: War of 1812
With less than $400,000 left to go in the Dunnville Hospital & Healthcare Foundation’s ‘Back the C.A.T.’ campaign, Bier Brothers Recycling has stepped-up to lend a hand with a Scrap-Metal Fundraiser!
The $1.6 Million campaign, which benefits Haldimand County’s only CT scanner, has seen support pour in over the last two years from a variety of community groups and individuals.
“We’re always looking for new ways to help out our community,” said Aaron Bier, co-owner of Bier Brothers Recycling. “We thought that the Foundation’s Back the C.A.T. campaign was the perfect outlet for the proceeds from this fundraiser.”
Items can be dropped off inside the enclosed compound located at 6961 Highway #3 in Canfield. Further details of the Scrap-Metal Fundraiser can be found online at www.bierbrothers.ca.
For more information on how you can support the ‘Back the C.A.T.’ campaign, visit www.dhhf.ca or call 905-774-2529. Please mention The Silo when contacting. SR