- ‘Lighter than Air’- Inside The High Flying World Of Hot Air Balloons
- That faucet really ties the room together or what faucet best matches your style?
- Norfolk County’s Dan Walsh is Walshy McBeard
- “The Palette”- Haldimand Artworks Newsletter- read the PDF here
- NARAL Hand Drawn Playing Cards Celebrate Trailblazing American Women
Haldimand County would like to thank all the photographers who took part in the first annual “Uniquely Haldimand” Photo Contest. Entries provided abundant evidence of Haldimand County’s unique beauty with creative and skillful photographs of stunning landscapes and waterscapes, sunsets, seasonal activities and more.
All entries were reviewed by a panel of judges and after much deliberation, the panel awarded the following prizes:
Grand Prize – Anuva Swift
Second Prize – John Wallace
Third Prize – Diane DeGonzague
The winning photographs and a number of others including the “Judges Favourites” will be on exhibit at Edinburgh Square Heritage and Cultural Centre from November 25th, 2013 to February 28, 2014. As well, the Grand Prize winner will be featured on the cover of the Fall / Winter edition of Haldimand County’s Community Guide which is available in early September.
The second “Uniquely Haldimand” photo contest will take place in 2014, so get your cameras ready- and stay tuned to the Silo online and in print for updates and information. Details on photo submission, rules and regulations will be available in November 2013.
Haldimand County would like to thank Dell (Canada) and Ontario Parks for their generous sponsorship. For the Silo, Jill Shea