- Community organizer gives insight into empowering people
- Watch LIVE- private business Orbital Science’s Cygnus spacecraft ventures to Space Station
- MPP Barrett questioning Minister Hoskins on Ontario’s underwhelming “disabled accessibility”
- Barrett facilitates tobacco reference margin downsize via Agricorp and Norfolk farmers. The short version: $ for qualifying tobacco growers
- Scotiabank Caledonia donates $5,000 towards Haldimand’s first CT Scanner
NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, Ont. (August 2014) – With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, too many of us forget to slow down and enjoy the finer things, and what better way to do that then with a unique and refreshing drink in hand!
With that in mind, Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Small Talk Vineyard set out to create a light drink ideal to toast the end of summer which resulted in the creation of Shiny Apple Cider.
“We are extremely excited about our new line of cider!” said Angela Kasimos, Small Talk Vineyards Winemaker. “Shiny Apple Cider is the perfect drink to sip after a long day at work or at a dinner party with friends. This cider is a fresh, new take on a popular drink and is like nothing you’ve ever tasted before.”
This newest innovation from the Niagara winery is both gluten free and vegan friendly and features a full apple complexity with notes of pear and caramelized toffee apple.
“Niagara is known for having the ideal climate for producing some of the world’s best wine grapes and other delicious fruits,” said Hank Hunse, Owner of Small Talk Vineyards. “By using 100 per cent natural apple juice made with fresh, hand-picked Ontario apples, we have created an innovative product that everyone can enjoy.”
Shiny Apple Cider is now available for purchase at Small Talk Vineyards located at 1242 Irvine Road in Niagara-on-the-Lake and will be available in the LCBO.
About Small Talk Vineyards:
Small Talk Vineyards is an innovative, boutique, small production VQA winery located in Niagara-on-the-Lake. The estate vineyard is family run and has been in operation since 1955. Small Talk Vineyards features bold, fresh VQA wines that expose the dramatic gap between what you say…and what you really think!