- Fighting stress with Shinrin-yoku “Forest bathing”
- Its Called The PGS And Its A Smartphone That Runs Almost All PC Games
- Ont Liberals:Time To Renegotiate 10 Year Accord For Seniors’ Needs
- Light Informs Art In Ways That Cannot Be Disentangled
- Ontario Certifies Six Nation Polytech- First Aboriginal School to Award Languages Degree
Rocktape, the company that makes the most popular brand of kinesiology tape, has announced the release of Rock Sauce, the most powerful topical lotion for isolated muscle pain and joint soreness on the market.
If you’ve used BioFreeze, Ben Gay, PowerFlex or China Gel, you know how great these pain relievers can be. As good as they are, they’re missing something. So Rocktape challenged its scientists to create the ultimate pain reliever, something so powerful that you could feel it 30 feet away.
Rock Sauce is powerful. How powerful? Try 20% Methyl Salicylate, 10% Menthol and .002% Capsaicin. To be clear, Rock Sauce isn’t for everyone. It will make your eyes water and muscles sing.
Rock Sauce retails for $19.95 and is available via the company’s website www.rocktape.com and select Rock Docs across the country. No prescription needed. It works as a stand-alone pain reliever, but can also be used in conjunction with Rocktape’s athletic tapes as a skin prep and pain reliever. For the Silo, Curt Blakeney.