- Aylmer company fined $4K for running unlicensed pit in Norfolk County
- Liaison College @The Belworth House- Culinary Arts in truest form
- On the Scene – Wharfside at Hoover’s Marine, Nanticoke, ON
- Canada needs to adopt WHO labelling: Justin Trudeau
- Silo reader sends letter- fighting Norfolk County Council approval of compost facility
Nestled between the Hydro Plant and US Steel lies one of the area’s hidden treasures. Hoovers Wharf-side Restaurant.
Now in it’s 52nd year, Hoovers marina restaurant is very familiar with the locals, and should be known by all. Their Perch and Pickerel dinners are a hit, as well their early morning breakfast, juicy burgers and daily specials. Soups, coleslaw and deserts are all homemade too.
Prior to the Restaurant, Hoovers operated in the commercial fisheries industry, so the history, sites, sounds and the delicious flavors, are all worth checking out. Come by boat, plane, car or bike, and have a hearty meal and a cold beer on the patio/dock. The Wharf-side restaurant is located at the Nanticoke Creek at Hoover’s Marine in Nanticoke, ON