- Damien Hirst and the Commodification of Art- The Price Tag is the Art
- Toyotetsu will expand and add more jobs at Norfolk County plant 2014
- Chief Allan Adam asking public to “respect the land” and sign petition in support of Neil Young
- Anti Arnaques Is First Website Created To Fight Russian Romance Scams
- Funding Available To Cover Up To 80% Of Tree Planting Costs On Your Open Land
Nestled between the Hydro Plant and US Steel lies one of the area’s hidden treasures. Hoovers Wharf-side Restaurant.
Now in it’s 52nd year, Hoovers marina restaurant is very familiar with the locals, and should be known by all. Their Perch and Pickerel dinners are a hit, as well their early morning breakfast, juicy burgers and daily specials. Soups, coleslaw and deserts are all homemade too.
Prior to the Restaurant, Hoovers operated in the commercial fisheries industry, so the history, sites, sounds and the delicious flavors, are all worth checking out. Come by boat, plane, car or bike, and have a hearty meal and a cold beer on the patio/dock. The Wharf-side restaurant is located at the Nanticoke Creek at Hoover’s Marine in Nanticoke, ON