- Will Ontario’s 2014 Poisonous Caterpillar Return This Summer?
- Long Point Public Beach Access “Winning”
- Dominican Republic Province Altagracia Suffering With Poverty
- Collective Establishes HAVN For The Arts In Hamilton
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett metaphors on the connected differences of Haldimand and Norfolk Counties
Rita Collver, Chair of the [Grand Erie and District School] Board: “OSSTF’s announcement built on the goodwill and commitment of working with the government to promote teachers’ involvement in sports, clubs and other activities for the betterment of the school experience.
We are seeing significant re-engagement of our staff in sports, clubs and activities.
We are extremely disappointed in the Executive of the Elementary Teachers’
Federation of Ontario who have advised their members to continue to take a pause on
sports, clubs and activities that directly affect our students.
Students, parents, families and communities deserve an explanation from the
government and from the provincial union.
All of our staff members continue to focus on student learning and safety.
Our hope is for the Provincial government and the elementary union to continue their
talks and come to a resolution on behalf of the students.”
For more info visit www.granderie.ca