- Ont. Green Party: Back-room Collaboration Excluded Us From Televised Debate
- Ontario Wine Industry’s Strategic Focus in the Global Marketplace with Prof. Voronov
- Ontario Lottery&Gaming report to government pushes for “modernization of the system”
- Minister of Agriculture: Ontario Liberal’s Rural Platform Will Mean Progress
- First Nations reader sends letter outlining FIPA Canada-China trade concerns
Dan is definitely one of those players we call “a Musicians Musician”. Talented at many instruments, his music career has taken him to gigs across North America, Europe and even Australia. He has shared the stage with Willie Nelson, Willie P. Bennett and the Del McCoury Band .
It does not seem to matter to Dan, what type of music is happening, he can play along and add a dimension to the sound of any recording or stage. Currently Dan is “doing his own thing”, recording something new, or performing his own songs in “his” style. His tunes are great to sing along to, or just to enjoy as you are driving down the road.
His solo performances reflect his unique multi-talented capabilities and style. He lays out drum/bongo beats, rhythm guitar and lead guitar licks on a looping machine, then, he will play slide guitar and sing. All this going on at one time from one man. A one man band, with the sound of a complete 5 piece band.
His slide guitar finesse is in full bloom as he often joins the stage with other bands as they jam out songs for a long time. The dancers in the crowd will be up dancing and the music listeners will be left wanting more.
You can find Dan, and his incredibly long beard, playing locally as well as on frequent cross country tours. Grab his CD’s for your collection. You will be rewarded.
Dan Walsh (Walshy McBeard) www.bentbeard.com