- Norfolk’s Susan Bennett on exhibition at Norfolk Arts Centre, Simcoe, Ontario
- Bravo TV Star Asa Soltan Rahmati Launches Sacred Rituals For Women Book
- Haldimand-Norfolk outreach session on Social Assistance in Ontario will be hosted by MPP
- Haldimand County’s First Fruit Winery Features Flawless Sour Cherry Wine And….
- Grand Erie Schools held anti-Stereotype, anti-Homophobia conference
Dave’s 1971 Chevrolet Custom-10 pick-up is yet another example of the sheer calibre of vehicles tucked away in a barn, somewhere in Haldimand-Norfolk country.
Originally from Georgia, this truck made the trip up, where it received a sweet factory gold and white paint job, all new chrome trim, and just for style points, a custom black leather interior and custom gauge set (both using original parts).
Dave’s truck has a perfect mix of a completely stock look with a mean underbelly of raw, go-fast horsepower; boasting a 450+ horsepower 350 small block, a build 350 turbo transmission, and a posi nine-inch rear-end. This truck is all show with plenty of go! You may catch this truck cruising Windham Centre or Turkey Point, if the weather is nice enough. You will definitely know this truck if you see it (and hear it!). For the Silo, Robb Price