- Health 101: The body needs to be shocked
- How To Prep For An EMP Attack
- Official Ontario Opposition propose closing costly Community Care Access Centres
- Grand River Conservation seeking grant applications from community groups and schools
- Guitar Fraternity In Russia Was In Isolation For Seventy Years
Dave’s 1971 Chevrolet Custom-10 pick-up is yet another example of the sheer calibre of vehicles tucked away in a barn, somewhere in Haldimand-Norfolk country.
Originally from Georgia, this truck made the trip up, where it received a sweet factory gold and white paint job, all new chrome trim, and just for style points, a custom black leather interior and custom gauge set (both using original parts).
Dave’s truck has a perfect mix of a completely stock look with a mean underbelly of raw, go-fast horsepower; boasting a 450+ horsepower 350 small block, a build 350 turbo transmission, and a posi nine-inch rear-end. This truck is all show with plenty of go! You may catch this truck cruising Windham Centre or Turkey Point, if the weather is nice enough. You will definitely know this truck if you see it (and hear it!). For the Silo, Robb Price