- Touching is our first form of communication
- Grand Erie Schoolboard: “Extremely disappointed in Elementary Teachers executive”
- A Dollar For Compressed Air – Are You Getting Gouged?
- DarbeeVision Video Scaling Processor Gives Gamers the Competitive Edge
- Barrett says new Ontario driver fee hikes discriminate against rural people
Dave’s 1971 Chevrolet Custom-10 pick-up is yet another example of the sheer calibre of vehicles tucked away in a barn, somewhere in Haldimand-Norfolk country.
Originally from Georgia, this truck made the trip up, where it received a sweet factory gold and white paint job, all new chrome trim, and just for style points, a custom black leather interior and custom gauge set (both using original parts).
Dave’s truck has a perfect mix of a completely stock look with a mean underbelly of raw, go-fast horsepower; boasting a 450+ horsepower 350 small block, a build 350 turbo transmission, and a posi nine-inch rear-end. This truck is all show with plenty of go! You may catch this truck cruising Windham Centre or Turkey Point, if the weather is nice enough. You will definitely know this truck if you see it (and hear it!). For the Silo, Robb Price