- Artificial stimulants in Energy Drinks are hurting kids and one may have 666 logo!
- Read: Jack White’s letter to the media- Guacamole recipe was Rider “inside joke”
- Haldimand’s Edinburgh Square will host talk with War 1812 re-enactor Zig Misiak
- Barrett: Government continues picking winners and losers via Southwestern Ontario Development Fund
- Sally Gable’s Retrospective At Lynnwood/NAC
You are cordially invited to help celebrate Prince William and Kate Middleton’s
wedding through a musical tribute. On April 28th and 29th from 3 – 8 pm twenty of
Norfolk’s own volunteer carilloneurs will be performing beautiful musical
compositions to commemorate this historic event. It has been almost thirty years
since a royal wedding; that of Prince Charles and Lady Diana has created so much
excitement. So for all you Royal fans join in the festivities and come and listen
to these free concerts in the park.
Location: The Carillon Tower is located on Norfolk Street/Hwy 24 at Wilson Avenue in
For further information please call (519) 426-5970 ext. 1347.
For more information contact:
Tanya Zajac – Heritage & Culture Coordinator
Planning & Economic Development Services
60 Colborne Street, South, Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 4H3
Tel: 519-426-5870 Ext. 1347 Fax: 519-428-3069 Cell: 519-420-8719