- MCASAP seeks rural & northern policing cost reforms- elect Politis as Mayors’ Coalition chair
- Costume Designers are always first to encounter an actor or actress- here’s why
- Ontario provides Cattle Feeders with $10,000,000 for risk fund and local food strategy
- Bird Is the Word At Simcoe’s Birdtown
- BenQ adds new Home Theater Colorific Projectors to its high tech line- 4K Yes!
Chic Choc Spiced Rum, made in Canada, is produced with six indigenous spices, creating a fresh take on rum that features a spicy bouquet with nuances of sugar cane and cinnamon, complemented by a subtle peppery tone.
The full recipe is below. For the Silo, Erika Navarro.
Cider Buttered Rum
Chic Choc Spiced Rum – 1.5 oz.
Apple cider – 4 oz.
Orange juice – 0.5 oz.
Vanilla extract – 2 dashes
Salted butter – 0.5 oz.
Yield is one portion.
–Load all ingredients in a pan, except butter
-Bring to heavy steam then remove from heat
-Add room temperature butter and stir
-Pour into mug and enjoy