- Paris/Brant 50K Run For the Toad will host 2013 Canadian Trail Championships
- I-phone Innovations over the years mean big Expectations for New model 6
- Is there a future for “old school” Libraries?
- Killing Time And Enjoy Jigsaws? Try This Digital Puzzle from Jigsaw Planet
- You’re The One: Gourmet Classic Food
Chic Choc Spiced Rum, made in Canada, is produced with six indigenous spices, creating a fresh take on rum that features a spicy bouquet with nuances of sugar cane and cinnamon, complemented by a subtle peppery tone.
The full recipe is below. For the Silo, Erika Navarro.
Cider Buttered Rum
Chic Choc Spiced Rum – 1.5 oz.
Apple cider – 4 oz.
Orange juice – 0.5 oz.
Vanilla extract – 2 dashes
Salted butter – 0.5 oz.
Yield is one portion.
–Load all ingredients in a pan, except butter
-Bring to heavy steam then remove from heat
-Add room temperature butter and stir
-Pour into mug and enjoy