- Barrett: Gov’t inaction has created a double whammy for Ontario’s Local Food Act
- MPP Barrett: Send me your ‘high pressure sales’, ‘real estate’ and ‘debt consolidation’ complaints
- Embrace your Geekness in Style
- BenQ’s Flagship Home Theater Projector Delivers Breathtaking Picture
- CNBC’s “Secret Lives of the Super Rich”
Chic Choc Spiced Rum, made in Canada, is produced with six indigenous spices, creating a fresh take on rum that features a spicy bouquet with nuances of sugar cane and cinnamon, complemented by a subtle peppery tone.
The full recipe is below. For the Silo, Erika Navarro.
Cider Buttered Rum
Chic Choc Spiced Rum – 1.5 oz.
Apple cider – 4 oz.
Orange juice – 0.5 oz.
Vanilla extract – 2 dashes
Salted butter – 0.5 oz.
Yield is one portion.
–Load all ingredients in a pan, except butter
-Bring to heavy steam then remove from heat
-Add room temperature butter and stir
-Pour into mug and enjoy