- Harper Gov’t unveils new E-Passport: does it contain biometric computer chip?
- Toronto crooner Ori Dagan ‘cooks a tasty stew’ of standards and originals
- Norfolk County-Port Dover Partners Construct New Memorial Mayor’s Park
- Unique Finds To Reduce, Reuse And Recycle For Earth Day
- “Mystery Tug” At Port Dover’s Misner Dam
Chic Choc Spiced Rum, made in Canada, is produced with six indigenous spices, creating a fresh take on rum that features a spicy bouquet with nuances of sugar cane and cinnamon, complemented by a subtle peppery tone.
The full recipe is below. For the Silo, Erika Navarro.
Cider Buttered Rum
Chic Choc Spiced Rum – 1.5 oz.
Apple cider – 4 oz.
Orange juice – 0.5 oz.
Vanilla extract – 2 dashes
Salted butter – 0.5 oz.
Yield is one portion.
–Load all ingredients in a pan, except butter
-Bring to heavy steam then remove from heat
-Add room temperature butter and stir
-Pour into mug and enjoy