- Computer controlled Vanity is here- New app Auto-Enhances selfies via A.I.
- Professional salons respond to Canada’s “Teen tanban” legislation via JCTA
- Surface Image: New composition for solo piano with 40-channel 1-bit electronics
- Volunteer Assocn. to Norfolk General Hospital holding “Tag Day” fundraiser today
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett States To Crone: “We have no plans to download”
American Silo reader Adam Jacob sent us this tell-all graphic that is pretty shocking. If these statistics are true then ‘it’s clear the small food producer is an endangered species. Unless of course, they start supplying the big chain corporate grocery store chains. And that will likely spell the end of family farm gate-retail…and that will spell the end of the family farm. It is so important to support local farm to table initiatives and preserve food that is not only grown for profit, but grown for quality and healthy consumption.
To learn more about the consolidation of (North) American food and the implications for Ontarians, visit Silo Direct Link to Frugaldad.com
Source: Frugal dad