- War of 1812 Bicentennial set to begin in Ontario’s Western Corridor this Sunday
- Mayor’s Coalition & MPP Naqvi supporting new OPP Police Cost billing Model
- Canuck Book Review – Douglas Coupland’s Player One: What Is To Become of Us
- International Women Join Forces Through Art
- Hal-Nor Liberal Candidate Crone To Pursue Jobs Retention
American Silo reader Adam Jacob sent us this tell-all graphic that is pretty shocking. If these statistics are true then ‘it’s clear the small food producer is an endangered species. Unless of course, they start supplying the big chain corporate grocery store chains. And that will likely spell the end of family farm gate-retail…and that will spell the end of the family farm. It is so important to support local farm to table initiatives and preserve food that is not only grown for profit, but grown for quality and healthy consumption.
To learn more about the consolidation of (North) American food and the implications for Ontarians, visit Silo Direct Link to Frugaldad.com
Source: Frugal dad