- Laurel Broten Minister of Education “Full-day kindergarten is an investment in our future”
- Rural students experience one-room school life in 1925 reenactment
- If re-elected Lib’s pledge to expand Ontario Nurse roles including prescriptions
- attn: all Gentlemen Broncos- Cuffs, Arms, Legs and a Purse
- New Norfolk Theatre company presents with David French’s allegorical Salt-Water Moon
American Silo reader Adam Jacob sent us this tell-all graphic that is pretty shocking. If these statistics are true then ‘it’s clear the small food producer is an endangered species. Unless of course, they start supplying the big chain corporate grocery store chains. And that will likely spell the end of family farm gate-retail…and that will spell the end of the family farm. It is so important to support local farm to table initiatives and preserve food that is not only grown for profit, but grown for quality and healthy consumption.
To learn more about the consolidation of (North) American food and the implications for Ontarians, visit Silo Direct Link to Frugaldad.com
Source: Frugal dad