- Premier Wynne has sought legal advice re: Hudak and Ontario PC allegations
- McGuinty Government Doubles Free Online Math Tutoring
- Hal-Nor MPP Barrett metaphors on the connected differences of Haldimand and Norfolk Counties
- Brampton’s Skylink offers home app for mobile- allows phones to control home devices
- Canuck Book Reviews- Irma Voth
American Silo reader Adam Jacob sent us this tell-all graphic that is pretty shocking. If these statistics are true then ‘it’s clear the small food producer is an endangered species. Unless of course, they start supplying the big chain corporate grocery store chains. And that will likely spell the end of family farm gate-retail…and that will spell the end of the family farm. It is so important to support local farm to table initiatives and preserve food that is not only grown for profit, but grown for quality and healthy consumption.
To learn more about the consolidation of (North) American food and the implications for Ontarians, visit Silo Direct Link to Frugaldad.com
Source: Frugal dad